Below are my five reading recommendations:
- Soulbbatical: A Corporate Rebel’s Guide to Finding Your Best Life by Shelley PaxtonFormer Harley-Davidson executive (and PIVOT panelist) Shelley Paxton’s journey from being a burnt out marketing executive to “Chief Soul Officer” of her own life. It’s part memoir, part Sunday morning service, and ALL crucial to taking control over your life.
- Everything Is Figureoutable by Marie ForleoEndorsed by Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love) herself, Everything is Figureoutable is the gift that keeps on giving- it restructures your mind to take on problems with creativity and positivity.
- Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire: The Guide to Being Glorious You by Jen HatmakerIf you struggle with people-pleasing and always saying yes, then this is the one for you. This book encourages you to embrace your power by walking in your truth.
- Get Out of Your Head: Stopping the Spiral of Toxic Thoughts by Jennie AllenThe title says it all. This is a quarantine must read!
- Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life…And Maybe the World by William H. McRavenBuilding on his viral commencement speech, Admiral McRaven turns the lessons he learned during his Navy Seal training into principles that you can use to change your world.
If you’re ready to take charge of your career, there’s no better time than right now. Join my g2Coach community today and gain clarity, confidence, and a game plan to transform your growth with coaches, resources, empowering content, and an amazing tribe of ambitious women eager to support one another. Get your first month’s membership for just $1!